AWA responds to user whose CTR has dropped.
[Link to quote
"I mentioned yesterday a Competitor selling the same widget as me had basically used almost my exact text. Know today my normaly high clics, and CTR ave gone down the tubes. Why is this? Is google thinking that this other affiliate runing Very similar ads to me, is me? "
No, I can assure you that there is no case of mistaken identity golfer1975.
There could be any number of reasons for a big dip in impressions and clicks. If an examination of your account doesn't bring any to light, then I'd suggest contacting AdWords support, and having them review your account.
In the meantime, here are a few of the more common reasons for a big decrease in impressions and clicks:
* Ads have been edited and are no longer appearing on parnter sites
* Daily budget has been lowered, and ads are showing less
* Max CPC has been lowered and ads are not on first page any longer
* Ads have been reviewed and disapproved
* Keywords may have been disapproved (not that common, but worth looking for)
* Keywords have been 'Disabled' due to low performance
* The account itself has been slowed due to large number of low performing keywords
* Campaign end date has passed
* and others...
Hope this helps you to troubleshoot, and if not, I hope you will use the 'Contact Us' link in your account to contact the support team.